We open our doors to groups of all ages and sizes because we believe in open communication with our customers, on-farm education, and bridging the gap between farmers and consumers. During the Farm Tour, you will get the opportunity to navigate our farm including the milking parlor, newborn calf barn, maternity suites, composting program, and renewable solar energy system. The tour will end with your chance to see our cows being milked! Our Farm Tour also includes:
- A Fun, Interactive Tour Guide
- Tasting our Delicious Dairy Products
- Baby Calf Meet and Greet
- What Goes into Raising Calves and Caring for our Dairy Cows
- Learn about our Family History, Values, and National Award for Sustainability
- Our Farm’s Evolution over the Last Century
- If You’re Lucky, Catch a Glimpse of the Farmers at Work (They are always on the move)
- See Our Cows Being Milked
Public Farm Tour Pricing: $14 per person or $50 per 4 people. Ages 0-2 are free.
Schedule a Tour
Public Farm Tours: Ideal for smaller groups. Complete sign-up form below or call (609) 651-5991 to schedule in advance (preferably 7 days before your desired tour date). This allows us to have enough staff available to give you the time and full attention you deserve on your visit. Tours start promptly at 2:30 pm every 2nd and/or 4th Saturday of the month Spring through Fall. Public tour dates are offered on pre-scheduled dates, see available tour dates in sign up box.
Private Farm Tours: Complete sign-up form below so we may personalize your visit depending on your groups’ interests. Private farm tours require a minimum of 15 people (or $210) to schedule. Seeing cows being milked is not guaranteed for a private tour and is dependent on the time of your visit.